Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for the week of March 30, 2009


FOR TODAY ... Monday, March 30, 2009
Outside my window... It started off bright and sunny though windy and cooler, but now lots of white clouds are rolling in.

I am thinking... about school for today and what to make for dinner and about the photo challenge I need to take a picture for later today.

I am thankful for... A God who wakes me up early when my husband, whom I asked last night to wake me before he left for work, forgets.

From the learning rooms... Middle Ages, Health and Hygiene, and the other regular studies. Looking forward to reading more of The Hidden Treasure of Glaston and reading a couple of fun books for Health and Hygiene this week, they have worksheets with the books too.

From the kitchen... dd Rachel is making pancakes... yumm and yesterday she made Oatmeal cookies.

I am wearing... blue sweats... I need to do my laundry.

I am creating... History Unit Studies, that I hope to be able to sell when I get done. If I get the nerve to ask for the permissions I need from authors/publishers that I need.

I am going... nowhere

I am reading... lots of stuff... see my Shelfari on my sidebar. Specifically though, I am trying to finish Luke's Story, though I have other books I have started reading and not finished yet.

I am hoping... to get to BB's, an Amish Discount Grocery Store about an hour from our house, next Saturday.

I am hearing... Gospel Music - Gaithers - and my kids interacting and my dd yelling that Breakfast is ready so I have to hurry and finish this post.

Around the house... lots to be done, priorities to be set, projects to be worked on.

One of my favorite things... time with my kids, a special afternoon each week with one of my children to do anything they want, this week is Rachel's turn.

A few plans for the rest of the week: school, projects I am working on (still planning to blog about them and tell you more details, maybe I will actually get that done this week), much homeschooling to do and catching up on the school logs I am Sooooo behind in, time with Rachel Wed. afternoon.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...


Sunrise this morning! Beautiful Pictures God Paints!!

Check out our hostess and the other Daybooks Here

Have a Great Week,
Gotta go eat my pancakes,
Debbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails