Monday, February 4, 2013

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 106


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

A pretty good week. I was participating in a 30 day challenge for January but I got far behind. It is a really good challenge and doing a daily to-do list has really been helping me keep focused the past few days. I am working on a few days of the post each day and will soon be caught up. The challenge is free so sign up if you are interested.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am currently reading Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. Done - finished the questions for chapter one and finished reading chapter 2 this morning.
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. Done - all caught up and doing well. If I get stuck I check out some of the comments on Ann Voscamp's Facebook page and then I usually get an idea.
  3. Read  The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness to/with my hubby. I am putting this back in since we started reading again last week. Hopefully we will continue.  Not Done http://zaazu.com
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school. Done - spent some time this weekend working on the next artist and composer. I hope to write a post about it this week.
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in. Done
  3. Check Christopher's hours for his school subjects so I know how much he has done, how much he still needs to do in the next 80 days or so of school. Partly Done - I did his hours for Educational Foundations... I still have a lot of work to do.
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done - I commented at Cristi @ Through the Calm and Through the Storm and at Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Post a meme or 2 I like to participate in. Not Done
  6. Post a blog post that is not linked to a meme.  Not Done
  7. an addition... Done - I posted my end of month Reading Challenge Update
  8. an addition... Done - I posted my end of the month update for my Yearly Goals
Fitness Goals
  1. I want to exercise at least 15 minutes on 2 days and something the other days. I hope to work up to http://zaazu.comdoing more than this.I am only putting 2 days because I have been sick and don't know. If I can do more I will. Partly Done - I exercised yesterday... that is a start... I hope to do better this week.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. Done
  2. Read, Read, Read Done - I didn't read enough but I did read.
  3. Work on saving files to my external drive. I have a lot to do because I have not kept up with it as I should. Not Done
  4. Finish getting the stacks of books out of my bedroom, they are books Christopher used for school that I need to finish logging and then put back on the shelf. Partly Done
  5. Work on a Valentine project for decorating my house... check pins I have saved and Pinterest boards my friends have. Find some project that I can do with things I already have. Done - I did end up buying some things but I needed some supplies for my Doodling Class and I wanted some things for a couple other projects that I had planned to do. It was a good day out with my hubby too!I will post more pictures soon.
  6. Work on my Doodle classDone - so far it is a lot of fun.
For this week that is  13 Done, 3 Partly Done, and 4 Not Done.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am currently reading Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. 
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school.
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in.
  3. Check more of Christopher's hours for his school subjects so I know how much he has done, how much he still needs to do in the next 80 days or so of school.
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. 
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Post a meme or 2 I like to participate in.
  6. Post a blog post that is not linked to a meme. 
  7. Post a review of a book I was given... it is new out today... need to get this done asap.
Fitness Goals
  1. I want to exercise at least 15 minutes on 2-3 days and something the other days. I hope to work up to http://zaazu.comdoing more than this. 
  2. Eat more salad, vegetables, and fruit. (I have been doing pretty well no this). I have an oriental salad dressing I want to make as well.

Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me.
  2. Read, Read, Read 
  3. Work on saving files to my external drive. I have a lot to do because I have not kept up with it as I should. 
  4. Finish getting the stacks of books out of my bedroom, they are books Christopher used for school that I need to finish logging and then put back on the shelf. 
  5. Work on a Valentine project for decorating my house... check pins I have saved and Pinterest boards my friends have. Find some project that I can do with things I already have.
  6. Work on my Doodle class

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails