It's been a long time since I did Wednesday Hodgepodge... I'm back to doing some of my favorite meme's and this is one I have wanted to do for a few weeks... I finally got around to participating.
2. What are three sounds you hate to hear? Arguing in my house, arguing/fighting on the street outside (happens often), gun shots (also frequent but not as often as the fighting/arguing)
3. This question comes to you courtesy of some real life friends. Hi real life friends! When you shop for yourself, do you try everything on in the store before buying or do you buy, try on at home, and then return what you don't like or what doesn't fit? Try on in the store... always. I shop so seldom for clothes, I always try on and if it doesn't fit or doesn't look good on me I don't buy it. Also, our car runs so badly that hubby drives me everywhere... he would never stand for running back to a store to take stuff back.
4. February 26th is National Pistachio Day...are you a fan of the little green nut? Do you use them in cooking and baking or prefer to eat them right out of the shell? Not a fan of the little green nut at all... I do like other nuts though.
5. When did you last have to compromise with someone? Were you happy to reach the compromise or slightly irritated it was necessary? Daily, in a family of 6 living in this home, where 5 of us are now adults, DAILY!! Sometimes I am happy to compromise, sometimes irritated. Last time I had to compromise I was irritated. I HATE arguing... see #2... and so I often give in without there even needing to be compromise... just to keep peace!
6. Have you ever written a letter to an elected official? Did you get a response? No, and since I never have written to one...I never got a response.
7. We 'March' into a new month at the end of this week...what's something on your March calendar guaranteed to make you smile? Celebrating my two daughters' birthdays.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I can't wait for warm enough weather to open the windows... sooooo looking forward to Spring.
all content on my blog is ©