My goal for reading this year was to read 52 books or more in 2012. That is one book a week. Thanks to the fact that I was ahead last month I am still fine in my reading challenge and still ahead by one book. Actually, I am a little disappointed. I have a fiction book that I am almost done reading. I wish I had finished it in February, I only had 50 pages left. I want to read the amount of books each month that I should or more... and stay ahead.
Each month for the Reading Challenge we are supposed to do an update and link up. This month I read....
(History Read-Aloud for school)
(Science Read-Aloud for school)
(personal Christian fiction, for fun)
That is 3 books in February!! I am 1 book ahead!
I hope I can do better in March because I don't want to get behind.
I am Currently Reading 15 books!! - I really need to get some of these read. I will not start anything new until I finish a significant number of the books I have already started. Some of them I was reading to the boys and then they finished reading them on their own. I still want to finish them.
- The Hidden Flame (Acts of Faith Series #2) by Davis Bunn (personal Christian fiction, for fun, on my Nook)
- A Time to Love (Quilts of Lancaster County, #1) (personal Christian fiction, for fun)
- With Clive in India, Or, the Beginnings of an Empire (Current Historical Fiction Read-Aloud for school)
- How People Change (VantagePoint Books) by Timothy S. Lane (Spiritual)
- God's Priorities for Today's Woman: Discovering His Plan for You by Lisa Hughes (Spiritual, for ladies Bible study)
- The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie Omartian (Spiritual, to pray for and encourage my hubby)
- A Morning Cup of Prayer for Friends: A Daily Guided Devotional for a Lifetime of Inspiration and Peace (Spiritual)
- My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers (Spiritual, year long daily devotional)
- Reshaping It All by Candace Cameron Bure (Health and Fitness/Spiritual)
- Fearless: Imagine Your Life Without Fear by Max Lucado (Spiritual)
- With Wolfe in Canada by G.A. Henty (Past Historical Fiction Read-Aloud for school that I need to finish)
- Evangeline and the Acadians - (Past History Read-Aloud for school that I need to finish)
- Emma - (personal fiction, for fun, I want to eventually read all the Austen books, I love the movies)
- George Washington: Frontier Colonel - (Past History Read-Aloud for school that I need to finish)
- Bulletproof George Washington: An Account of God's Providential Care - (Past History Read-Aloud for school that I need to finish)
all content on my blog is ©