Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Blast From The Past ~ Civil War Ball 2002






This week is the last of the Civil War Ball photos.
We didn't take as many this year...
We must have been really busy...
DANCING

 Jessica and a friend, Anna


 Rachel and friends...
(left to right)
Anne, Rachel, Lindsay


 The whole crowd of friends we knew at the ball...
Back: Rachel, Lindsay, Anne, Robert
Front: Jessica, Anna, Jennifer


Court and I


Now it's YOUR turn...

Here are the Rules for participating:
The purpose of Blast From The Past is to link up a post about something from the past. You can reach back all the way to your childhood and bravely post pictures of you in your wild clothes and hair styles or post something from last year and tell us about it. I'm not picky. Hey, even yesterday was the past... LOL My posts will mostly be about events that happened prior to blogging, as a way to share those things with the world.
  • It can be about you, about your kids, about your parents, about whatever. For ideas check out the other posts in my label Blast From the Past. 
  • Please use a permalink that sends readers directly to the correct post. If you are not sure what that is click the word permalink for an explanation. 
  • Mention my blog and offer a link back to the main page of my blog. http://debbiesdigest.blogspot.com/ This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me your hostess as well as your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too. You can put the Blast From The Past button on your site and in your post. You will find it on my right sidebar. Please use it to link to my site, to spread the word about my meme. Using the button will help others know how to find me and how to join. Tell others to click on the button in your post to find us here.
  • Leave me a comment. First so that you can let me know what you think of my pictures and secondly so that I will know a new post has been linked up and I can come visit your blog and comment on your photos. 
Join me!


 
all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails