Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Fearlessly Feminine Challenge ~ Day 4

I am joining up with this challenge this week.

What is FF2011 all about?
The challenge is to wear only skirts or dresses for the entire week and take a picture of yourself, head to toe, to share on your blog, facebook, email, or wherever...  Go to Swinging on Small Hinges, grab a button and link up!  Over the course of a week we will report to one another how we feel, what others thought and what we liked or disliked about wearing a skirt.  That's it!  It is that easy!

I did wear a dress yesterday but I forgot to get someone to take a picture. I thought about getting dressed in the same outfit as yesterday, taking a picture and then changing into what I was going to wear today, but I decided not to. I hope you take my word for it. I wore my blue jumper with a red, white and blue shirt under it.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails