Thursday, September 8, 2011

Fearlessly Feminine Challenge 2011 ~ Day 5

I am joining up with this challenge this week.

What is FF2011 all about?
The challenge is to wear only skirts or dresses for the entire week and take a picture of yourself, head to toe, to share on your blog, facebook, email, or wherever...  Go to Swinging on Small Hinges, grab a button and link up!  Over the course of a week we will report to one another how we feel, what others thought and what we liked or disliked about wearing a skirt.  That's it!  It is that easy!

 I don't have many skirts or dresses that are casual that I would want to wear daily. So I am wearing my tan skirt again. This time with one of my comfy blue shirts and my sneakers.

So far my feelings about wearing skirts and dresses is this, if I was skinnier, if I had split slips to help with chafing, and if I had more choices I might wear skirts more often. But, I am stubborn and once I start a challenge I want to finish... I hate quitting. Though, I can't wait to get back into my jeans.


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Karen said...

This made me laugh Debbie...it was pretty much how I was feeling yesterday. I wanted to quit but I am wearing a skirt today and I'm not as miserable about it as I was yesterday.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails