Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Bliss Day 8 - Crafts

I hope you don't mind some more links. I want to get the links to you early so you can do some of this with your kids. These will be for Christmas crafts for kids.

Some of these sites you may have been directed to before for Math or Lang. Arts stuff... some have just crafts.

Here you go... I hope you all find something you can use with your kids.

A blog with lots of Christmas links

 
Crafts

 Coloring Pages
I hope you enjoy some of these crafts and coloring pages.

If you make some of these, and take pictures, and post the pictures on your blog, then I would love it if you would come back and leave a comment on any of my Holiday Bliss posts so I can come see your pictures.

Make some memories this Christmas.


 
all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

SisterTipster said...

Debbie, I'm gonna link to this post~GREAT resources!! THANKS for sharing them!! whoohoo!

Jen U. said...

Thanks for sharing! I love that camel silhouette!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails