Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Holiday Bliss Day 7 - Free Christmas Language Arts Stuff



Here are some worksheets and extra's that you can add to any Christmas Unit Study you may be doing to cover the Language Arts parts of your homeschool.


First sites with lots and lots and lots of printables and worksheets for Christmas... including lots of Language Arts Stuff!
Now some with more limited amounts... sometimes just one worksheet on a single page.


It the above links don't have what you need then try this.... Make Your Own Worksheets (some with word lists you can use)
That, like the math stuff yesterday, should get you going.
I hope you are enjoying your Christmas studies with your kids.


all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Heather @ Marine Corps Nomads said...

Wow! You are the link queen. Thank you again!

Vickie said...

What awesome links! Thank you! I know where I'm spending my day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails