Thursday, November 4, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 25

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge
hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey

Today's challenge is:
Day 25 - Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs 

This should be interesting... since I don't have an iPod.
I have been thinking of what to do instead.
What I am going to do is go to my YouTube account. There I have a couple lists of Gaither songs in a folder. I  I will put it on play all and then shuffle and then put down the first 10 songs it plays. Since they are online I will link each song in case you want to listen to any of them.
  1. "At The Cross" By The Gaither Vocal Band (2010)
  2. "Practice What You Preach" By The Old Friends Quartet
  3. "Steel On Steel" By The Gaither Vocal Band
  4. Gaither Vocal Band - "He's a Personal Savior"  An older one from 1991
  5. "Sinner Saved By Grace" By The Gaither Vocal Band
  6. Ernie Haase & SSQ + Gaither Vocal Band - "Heaven's Joy Awaits" One of my favorites!! Love this song. Love the combo of the two quartets.
  7. "Im Free" By Buddy Mullins,Wes Hampton,Bill Gaither,Mark Lowry,Michael English (2008)
  8. "The Haven Of Rest" By Guy Penrod And Glen Payne
  9. "Jesus And John Wayne" By The Gaither Vocal Band (2008) this is a fun one
  10. "The Old Rugged Cross Made The Difference" - A great way to end!
I hope you enjoyed that. I am still sick in bed and I enjoyed listening to some good Godly praise music this morning.

    all content on my blog is ©

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails