Wednesday, November 3, 2010

30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 24

I am participating in the 30 Day Blog Challenge
hosted by Katie @ Katie’s Journey
 
Today's challenge is:
Day 24 - Something you've learned

I have learned a lot of things over the years but I decided to stick with only one thing today, the first thing that came to mind... since I am sick I am glad I thought of something to write. I have been in bed all day. Sore throat, stuffy head, larygitis, coughing and occasional heartburn from the stuff dripping into my stomach... sorry, I know... TMI (Too Much Information). Well here is my thought for today.

Be careful what you say... God has a sense of humor. Happy Smileys

My hubby and I were on our way to our honeymoon. We stopped the first night part of the way down to Williamsburg. We were hungry and tired from the long day. We got some food at a McDonald's and stayed at a Motel 6 nearby. I told hubby this was a good place to visit but I wouldn't want to live in this area. 14 years later we moved into our Habitat Home. 3 blocks from that McDonald's and Motel 6. LOL Free Avatars We have lived here 12 years now. Happy Smileys We still don't really like the neighborhood, but God has protected us and provided for us all along the way. We are here until he sees fit to move us.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails