Friday, April 30, 2010

Five Question Friday... a meme I saw on a friend's blog



1. If you could, would you go back to high school? Nope, no way! High School were not my best. I finished that and have been homeschooling and learning along with my kids for 19 years now and homeschooling is the best!!!

2. If a genie appeared and granted you two wishes, what would they be? (And, no saying "more wishes".)
Wish 1: That we could move out into the country and have a small farm where the boys could have places to build and be boys and we would have a little bit bigger house with a wrap around porch and a screen enclosed area for eating outside and a place for a large garden.

Wish number 2: That we could start a family business and have it succeed so that my dh would not have to go back to working a job (especially one he hates) and so that my boys (and girls) would be able to help and get income that way for our whole family.   

3. What kids show do you secretly like? Magic School Bus (though we watch on video... not even sure if it is on t.v. any more), used to love watching Sesame Street and Barnie but we don't have cable or little kids so I don't know what shows are on now or what the show are like if they are still on), and I love old cartoons like Bugs Bunny.

4. What is your beverage of choice?
McDonald's Sweet Tea!!! No doubt there!

5. What is something that you would change about yourself (or are working to change in yourself)?
My weight... I am not very successful because I let stress get to me and then run for sweets and salty foods... but I wish I could get a handle on it.


Join me for this meme by clicking the meme gadget at the top of this post.


Debbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails