Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Prayers Needed

Please keep our family in your prayers. My husband got laid off from work today at lunchtime. I did not find out until I got home late this evening after being out with my Mom all day, in PA, taking her to Dr.'s visits. Pray for our future finances, that dh would be able to get on unemployment, that dh would be able to find a job in this terrible economy, that my/our faith would hold firm, that God would provide all our needs. Oh and because of dh's back injury he can't do just any job. He must have a job where he is seated, most of the day but can get some movement up and down, and he can't lift, bend, drive a car/truck, or some other things. This limits him. He will be applying for unemployment tomorrow.

Keep us in your prayers.
Time for bed.
Debbie

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Praying!

Anonymous said...

Will be praying Debbie

Heidi said...

So sorry to hear this, Debbie. I'll be praying for your family.

Amy said...

Praying fervently....keep us posted. Blessings Sister.

lee said...

I'm praying for your family. This is exactly why I created the Links to All Things Free for Homeschoolers blog. I'll put the link up with my name on this post. I wanted people to have access to anything they need for homeschooling free online. Let me know if I can help you find something online that you need for school.

Also, our family has learned to walk by faith when it comes to finances. We have no regular paycheck. But the Lord always provides on time--sometimes at the last second, but everything is always paid in full and on time. If you would like to hear some testimonies about this to encourage you, just email me.

Michele said...

praying for you my friend. I know it's hard, you have done this before and have seen God's hand in your lives. But, i don't envy you. I'm having my surgery tomorrow, but i would love to spend time with you soon and be a shoulder for you.
Love
Michele

Katie said...

Oh no. I'm sorry to hear that - will keep you in my prayers. My husband got laid off last year, so I know the feeling. Not a fun one. Just remember God has a reason and a plan for everything He does!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails