Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The Simple Woman's Daybook for April 20, 2010


FOR TODAY...
Tuesday, April 20. 2010

Outside my window...
wonderful spring weather... windows open

I am thinking...
about the ladies retreat on Friday and all the stuff I have to get done today

I am thankful for...
homeschooling... though it is sometimes a struggle, most days are good. I am glad to be able to influence the minds and hearts of our children.

From the learning rooms...
Historical Fiction: By Pike and Dyke
Science: Friendly Chemistry
Bible: The Divided Kingdom in Grapvine OT Overview
Composers: Aaron Copland
History: Titian, John Calvin, Ivan the Terrible, Ignatius Loyola, the Jesuits, Ponce de Leon and Cartier
+ Math, Grammar, Wordsmith
and for Nathan BLR, EF, and HLM
for Christopher Typing

I am wearing...
jeans, purple tee shirt, socks and sneakers

I am creating...
blog pages... check them out
list of the curriculum we use(d) this year
links to favorite sites where I buy our curriclum
freebie page
and more to come in the future

I am going...
to Bible Study and to the Ladies Retreat on Friday
other that that... who knows!

I am reading...
by Ed Dunlop 

I am hoping...
to get a lot accomplished today

I am hearing...
road noise and an occasional word from my unemployed hubby who is sitting next to me.

Around the house...
windows getting fixed from the crash in October
car getting fixed... again
hubby working on home repair while he is off
I am working on spring cleaning little by little

One of my favorite things...
bread...
especially homemade bread
especially made by my dear daughter Rachel...

From the kitchen:
this morning applesauce bread for breakfast (actually made yesterday, but just as good today...
with butter warmed in the microwave

A few plans for the rest of the week:
blog post reviews for TOS
pictures for 365 project... Today!!! I am really behind
work on blog pages some more
Farmville and Zoo World on Facebook
pack for the retreat
homeschool, grade, record work in school log... and other homeschool stuff

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Many thanks to our hostess: join us at Simple Woman's Daybook
to do your own daybook and read lots and lots of others.
Debbie

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails