Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful that I:


live in America


have 4 wonderful kids



have a great husband




have the privilege of homeschooling my kids (though I would not say that every day) LOL
pictures are from while we were doing our online Creation for Kids class



that my Mom is still alive and active at age 85 (almost 86)



have been able to go to a ladies Bible study at our church (Beth Moore - Daniel) it has been so inspiring and challenging and very timely in light of current events and that ladies of our church are willing to come pick me up (a 20 minute drive each way) and take me home each week so I can attend, we have only one car.


3 comments:

Denise said...

Such sweet, sweet blessings dear.

Debbie Petras said...

I loved to see your pictures. This is my first visit to your blog. We have several things in common. We both share the name Debbie. We are both Christians. And I've completed the Beth Moore study on Daniel and LOVED it! I'll be back to visit again.

Laurie Ann said...

Great picture and wonderful blessings found here. Your cup overflows! Happy Thankful Thursday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails