Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Think Back Thursday ~ future themes


Tomorrows theme will be...
Church
it could be your current church,
a church you used to go to,
a church were a wedding was performed (yours or a friend, relative, whatever)
a church you just visited and thought was quaint,
a country church or a city church,
or even a famous church or cathedral.
I already have some church photos in mind.

Next week's theme is going to be
Playing WITH your kids
ideas:
board games
computer/video game
playing house
anything else you "play" with your kids

Now these are not just pictures of your kids playing...
but YOU playing WITH them.
Take time to play with your kids this summer
make a memory
document it
and post photos of this years activity or previous times you have played with your kids


I have done some planning ahead for August and decided to share with you my current plans for Think Back Thursday so you can plan ahead while you are looking for this week's pictures you can be on the lookout for photos for the themes for the weeks ahead.

Aug. 2 - Earth/Dirt
Aug. 9 - Fire
Aug. 16 - Wind/Air
Aug. 23 - Rock
Aug. 30 - Night

The first 3 August posts are part of a series... we already did Water and Clouds. I decided to do some other basic "elements" of life on earth. I already have been thinking of some pictures for these posts, now I just have to find them in my many, many files. Aug. 30 can by any night shot, should be outside, inside at night is just an inside shot, not a night shot.

all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Cristi said...

I'm sad that I'm going to miss out on the Think Back Thursday fun for the next few weeks. I have back-ups of all of my digital pictures with me while we're moving, but they're hard to access. I'll be ready to jump back in when we get settled into a new house.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails