Monday, July 30, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 79


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

It was a pretty good week. Only one thing not done. The rest of my goals I did or at least made progress on.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace. Partly Done
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily. Partly Done
  3. Pray daily. Partly Done
  4. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Complete the first week of school. Done
  2. Log Christopher's work into the log. Done
Blog Goals   

  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done - I commented at Our Hostesses Blog @ Real Life: Unscripted and Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break
  2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed., on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Also post next week's theme. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Shut off computer between 9 and 9:30. I need to get to bed earlier.  Partly Done - I shut off my computer Mon.-Thursday by 9:30 after that I was later because of the Olympics. Friday night I chatted with a friend on Facebook during the Opening Ceremonies which made it really fun and almost like we were together while watching it. Saturday I watched some and was on my computer some, I don't know what time I turned it off. Sunday I was piddling around on my computer during the commercials and chatted with the same friend for just a minute or 2, but I didn't turn off the computer until midnight when the Olympics were over for the night. I will be suspending this goal until the Olympics are over.
  2. Read. Done
  3. Try to exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do. Not Done - Next week this will say done because I am going to exercise today. Last week I was just lazy.
  4. Clean up some of the stuff on the floor in my bedroom. My room isn't really dirty, just messy from all the school planning. Partly Done - some things cleaned up and organized, some more to go.
  5. Watch the opening ceremonies of the Olympics. Then watch as much of the Olympics as we can fit in and see, since we don't have cable.  Done
For this week that is 9 Done, 5 Partly Done, and 1 Not Done


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace.
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily.
  3. Pray daily.
  4. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Complete the first week of school.
  2. Log Christopher's work into the log.
Blog Goals   

  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
  2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed., on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Also post next week's theme.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read.
  2. Try to exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do. 
  3. Clean up some of the stuff on the floor in my bedroom. My room isn't really dirty, just messy from all the school planning.
That's my goals for this week!! Do you have any goals? You should. You will get a lot more done if you think about what you want to accomplish with your week. Post your goals and link up. The button at the top will take you to the meme and you can join up with us.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails