Friday, July 13, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 77


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

I spent most of my time this week working on planning History. I use most of my day, every day, for this planning. I want to get way ahead in planning so I don't have to scramble during the year. I had a pretty good week, though I did not get down to the basement and exercise. I really want to make this a priority this week.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace. Partly Done - I am sorry to say I only did my devotions one day last week. I want to do better on this and so I have to make it priority to do it first thing.
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily. Partly Done
  3. Pray daily. Partly Done
  4. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Not Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Work on planning science and history for next year. Done - I am making good progress on this. I have been working on this full time. I still have all of Science to plan but I am well ahead on History. As soon as I figure out where a few of my history books fit in I will be switching to planning science. One week to go. School starts this time next Monday.
  2. Work on cleaning up the school room. Done- I cleaned off 2 shelves and have 2 to go. I have to move the papers and books from last year and organize the workboxes.
Blog Goals   

  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done  I commented at Our Hostesses Blog @ Real Life: Unscripted, Kym @ Homeschool Coffee BreakBlossom @ North Laurel Home and School, Cristi @ Through the Calm and Through the Storm
  2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed., on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Also post next week's theme. Not Done - forgot to post a reminder but at least I posted the meme on Thursday.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read Done
  2. Work on the project I am writing on in order to sell it and make money for our family. It is not a quick fix for our great financial need right now, but it is all I can think of to do to help. Not Done - I was working full time on planning current history and science for school this year and did not get to this.
  3. Try to exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do. Not Done
For this week that is 6 Done, 3 Partly Done, and 4 Not Done


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace.
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily.
  3. Pray daily.
  4. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Work on planning science and history for next year. 
  2. Work on cleaning up the school room
  3. Work on my planning sheets, my ink should arrive on Tuesday so I will be able to print some stuff before school starts, hopefully. If my ink arrives and works ok (hubby bought an off brand and we have never used it before, but it was waaaay cheaper) I have a lot I want to print for school.
Blog Goals   

  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
  2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed., on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Also post next week's theme.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Post review of Rare Earth by Davis Bunn on Wednesday.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read
  2. Try to exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do.
  3. Finish playing Book-opoly. We started a game and want to play 1 hour a day until we finish. I did this to try and make time to play with my kids, though I have a lot to do, they are more important. Book-Opoly was made by my dd Jessica and my ds Christopher.

    Go see the post at Young Homemakers for more details about this game: Homemade Game

That's my goals for this week!! Do you have any goals? You should. You will get a lot more done if you think about what you want to accomplish with your week. Post your goals and link up. The button at the top will take you to the meme and you can join up with us.


all content on my blog is ©

4 comments:

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel) said...

I see on your goal for your project it says Not Done but I was wondering if that means you didn't work on it at all or it's a work in progress. Either way, you did get a lot done this week!
And wow, love the way that game looks- I thought it was a store bought one at first glance!
Hope you have a good week (and I voted for you for ChikFilA) :)

Debbie Phillips said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Debbie Phillips said...

Not done means I didn't work on it at all last week. That goal is a long range one and so if I work on it at all I would count it as done. The project will not be done for a long time, but the goals is to work on it each week. It is the same for any goal where I say Work on... If I work on it then it would be marked Done, if not then Not Done. I guess I should have explained that by putting a comment that I did not get to work on it at all this week.

Actually, I took my long term project off my goals for this coming week because I knew I would not get to it. I am working full time planning and organizing my stuff for school to start next Monday the 23rd.

And, thanks for the compliment about the game. Two of my kids did it all on their own. They did a great job. Also, thanks for voting for us.

Kym said...

you got a lot done last week! I need to get back to work on my lesson planning - that's been seriously stalled lately. LOVE the game! What a great job the kids did with it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails