Monday, July 2, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 75


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

Not a bad week, goal wise.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace. Partly Done - A couple days I just read the Bible, this book is very challenging and I just could not do it, I just needed some encouragement from reading the Psalms. A couple days I did nothing for devotions.
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily. Partly Done
  3. Pray daily. Partly Done
  4. Pray the prayers of the Power of a Praying wife each day in the month of June... 30 days... 30 chapters to the book. I am behind from last week so I need to do 2 a day until I catch up. Done - I didn't finish by the 30th, but I did finish before I posted my goals.
  5. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Buy stuff I want/need for school next year. I especially need to show and talk to Christopher about English. Done - I bought a few things with my Swagbucks which I had used to get Amazon bucks. I have other things I wanted for school but I don't have the funds to buy them, so we will have to do with what we have and the 2 things I bought new for this year.
  2. Work on planning science and history for next year. Not Done
Blog Goals   

  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. I really don't know if I commented or not. I don't remember and I don't feel like going to check on everyone's blog. I will comment this week and I will write it down here when I do.
  2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed. on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  5. Participate in some other meme's that I like. Not Done
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read Done - I finished Hidden in Dreams by Davis Bunn and I started reading Rare Earth, also by Davis Bunn.
  2. Work on the project I am writing on in order to sell it and make money for our family. It is not a quick fix for our great financial need right now, but it is all I can think of to do to help. Done
  3. Try to exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do. Not Done
For this week that is 8 Done, 3 Partly Done, and 3 Not Done


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace.
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily.
  3. Pray daily.
  4. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Work on planning science and history for next year.
Blog Goals   

  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday.
  2. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed., on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Also post next week's theme.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Participate in some other meme's that I like. 
  6. Write a post that is not linked to a meme.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read
  2. Work on the project I am writing on in order to sell it and make money for our family. It is not a quick fix for our great financial need right now, but it is all I can think of to do to help. 
  3. Spend Wed. and Thursday with the family. We don't have money to really celebrate but we will do the best we can. Wed. is 4th of July, Thursday is my son's 18th birthday. It should be a day for a big bash but we don't have the money for that. We don't even have the money for a gift for my son. We don't have the money for the bills we need to pay. Things are really stressful. Both celebrations will be quiet family only affairs. 
  4. Try to exercise at least 1 or 2 times. My lower back has been hurting me as well as my knees. I need to exercise. I need to loose weight but that is hard with our financial situation. Exercise, however is something I can and should still do.
Do you have any goals for the week? Post your goals and link up. The button at the top will take you to the meme and you can join up with us. I have been doing this for more than a year now and setting weekly goals is really helping me keep focus and achieve more. Have a great week.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails