Tuesday, April 10, 2012

5 Weeks, 5 Disciplines, 5 Challenges - Week 1

I saw this challenge at a friend's blog. I decided to join. For the next 5 weeks I’m going to be working on 5 Disciplines following 5 Challenges @ Women Living Well. The 5 areas of Discipline are: Mind, Body, Spirit, Work & Time.

Week 1 is Body.
I commit to exercising daily on my Wii, from today until Saturday, even if it is only 10 minutes. Then after that I want to keep up at least 4 days a week. I am not going to worry about my diet for now. We celebrated my dd's birthday yesterday and their are treats in the house... and I want them. But, I can exercise, even if I am eating chocolate cake. It will help. I need to get back to working on loosing weight and this is just the challenge to help me get going again.

Click the button at the top to go to the hostess's site. Join us... it's not to late.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails