1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend? Miniature? Sure! Regular Golf, um, NO! Interest? No. Hubby, No. Masters? No. Boring! Yes!
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one? Hats can be cool. There are a few ladies at our church that regularly wear hats. If I had the money for some nice hats I might wear them more often. I have one straw hat with flowers on it and I have worn it once to church, and a couple times in the summer on walks at local gardens.... it keeps the sun off.
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks? 1 - never even tried very hard... just use a fork!
4. Has technology taken over? My life - yes! The world - maybe. There are so many things that have new technology and some of those things are convenient and some just make things harder to fix. I do use technology every day and most of the day, so maybe it has taken over, at least at our house. We have 8 computers/laptops. 2 Cell phones, though only one has minutes on it; a Wii, 2 t.v.'s (one is a flat screen, one older and huge and heavy), and I have a Nook now too. Yeah! our family is "hooked!"
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror? Once, unless I am going out, then maybe twice, if I remember. Sometimes I leave the house and don't even look in the mirror again. I have no idea how my hair looks, and usually don't care.
6. Tulip or Daffodil? Tulip
My dd Jessica took this picture yesterday at Longwood Gardens.
I want to get there to see the tulips. They were supposed to be at their peek Easter weekend.
I hope the family gets to make a trip to Longwood soon.
7. I am proud of myself for keeping up with so many of my yearly goals. Especially my reading goals. I do need to do better with my exercise and weight loss goals.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I have been winning a lot of contests lately, mostly books and movies. It has been a lot of fun and I hope it keeps up because having new things come into the house, that didn't cost me a cent is fun, especially with my hubby not working and us with no income. No job in sight. Having some new things makes the days more exciting. Now to finish reading what I am already reading so I can dig into the new books!!
all content on my blog is ©