Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wednesday Hodgepodge-Vol 80



1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them? I knew them all, but some better than others. We had a small graduating class at our small Christian school... Now I have to go try and find my High School Yearbook to find out exactly how many I graduated with... be back soon with the answer... 

Well, so much for that. I can't find my yearbook... it is somewhere... but where I don't know. I have to much other stuff to do do spend more time looking for it. My graduating class was between 20 and 30 students... somewhere in there. Good enough.

2. What was the last thing you photographed? I photographed my Dad's grave, my Mom at my Dad's grave, my daughter and Mom together at my Dad's grave site. and my hubby also photographed my Mom and I at my Dad's grave. I miss you Daddy. I can't post a photo because I have to find the little thing that allows my photo card to be read in my url slot on my computer... one of my girls took it again.

3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If its love what's something you eat that needs a pickle? Love 'em, must be sweet or bread and butter though... HATE, loathe, despise, sour pickles! I don't eat pickles on things, I eat them with my lunch or hamburgers.

4. What's a stereotype you seem to perpetuate without meaning to? I can't think of anything. I am not stereotypical in any way that I know. Our family is always doing things outside the box, against the flow that my family, other Christians, our church members, friends, even homeschoolers go. I really can't think of anything.

5. Ever been horse back riding? If so is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend? I have been horse back riding. I do enjoy it. My cousins grew up on a farm and had horses and did fox hunting. I had many opportunities to ride with my cousin through the farms and hills near their home in PA. I miss those days some times. I did not watch the Kentucky Derby and I will not watch the Triple Crown. But, I love horses and horse movies.

6. What's your favorite 'wedding' movie? My hubby says my favorite "wedding" movie is Runaway Bride... I will go with that... then I don't have to think so hard of all the "wedding" movies I have seen, own, and love.

7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA that you'd like to see in person? Grand Canyon

8. Insert your own random thought here. I miss my Daddy.




all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails