Monday, June 11, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 72


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

I am narrowing my goals. I considered not posting this week at all. I have a lot of things to do but the stress I am under because of the lack of money to pay our bills causes me to consider throwing in the towel.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace. Partly Done - I missed 2 days
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily. Partly Done
  3. Pray daily. Done
  4. I have joined an online event where we pray the prayers of the Power of a Praying wife each day in the month of June... 30 days... 30 chapters to the book. This will be my gift to my hubby since we don't have any money. I probably won't write him a daily note but maybe a weekly one telling him the things I have been praying about. http://zaazu.com    Done
  5. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Although we are done our 180 days of school for this year the boys still have work to finish up. Nathan has Movies as Literature essays to finish, Building Life Relationships a few hours, Educational Foundations a few hours, and some health to do. Christopher has only Bible to finish up. Partly Done
  2. Make sure Nathan completes at least one back essay he had skipped from Movies as Literature. Not Done
  3. Work on Nathan's photo slideshow for his graduation open house. I only have one year left to search for photos from and then I can work on thinning out the chosen photos! I have way to many... no on but me would be interested in looking at the slideshow for that long. Then I have to crop/repair/enhance the photos with Picassa and then scrapbook them with My Memories digital scrapbook software. Partly Done
Blog Goals    
  1. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed. on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Done
  2. Post Think Back Thursday... my revamped meme. Done
  3. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Join in some favorite memes that I like to do and try and leave comments on a few blogs of those who link up. Done
  5. Post my reading update from May... it is late. Done
  6. Post my Yearly Goal update for May... it, too, is late. Done
Exercise Goals - I want to get back to exercising. I have been totally skipping this. 
  1. Weigh in Wednesday and update my weight loss ticker at the top of my blog. Not Done
  2. Post an update to Weight Loss Wednesday Not Done
  3. Work out at least 3 days this week. Not Done
  4. Make a Weight Watchers 1 point dessert. Not Done
Personal/Other Goals 
  1. Shut my computer off between 9 and 9:30 every night, get ready for bed and then read until my husband is ready for bed.My Mom went home so now it is time to get back to our schedule. Not Done
  2. Comment on all the other GPM ladies posts. Keep track of their names with links here so I know whose I have done. Not Done
  3. Work on household chores and spring cleaning - I need to spend part of each morning working on household chores and spring cleaning. Not Done
  4. Read, Read, Read! Done I am currently reading

    1. Keeping House: The Litany of Everyday Life 
    2. Emma by Jane Austen
    3. With Wolfe in Canada by G.A. Henty. I want to get this finished so I can start a summer History book, reading for my own knowledge and not for school purposes.
  5. Make sure the kids keep up with cooking and after dinner chores. Done
  6. Make time for scrapbooking. Done
  7. Start working on plans for next year, especially History and Science. Not Done
  8. Log some books into Book Collector. Not Done
For this week that is 12 Done, 4 Partly Done, and 10 Not Done


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace.
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily.
  3. Pray daily.
  4. Pray the prayers of the Power of a Praying wife each day in the month of June... 30 days... 30 chapters to the book. 
  5. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Work on Nathan's photo slideshow for his graduation open house.
Blog Goals   

  1. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed. on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme.
  2. Post Think Back Thursday
  3. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 

Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read
Do you have any goals for the week? Post your goals and link up. The button at the top will take you to the meme and you can join up with us. I have been doing this for more than a year now and setting weekly goals is really helping me keep focus and achieve more. Have a great week.


all content on my blog is ©

2 comments:

Blossom Barden (NorthLaurel) said...

Sweet! You got all the goals done in at least one group :)
I've put aside all my reading other than for next years school because otherwise I'd never get it done. The land of imaginary has a stronger pull for me than 'school' reading ;) heehee
Here's to a great next week!

Kym said...

Hope you're having fun working on the slideshow for the grad. The photo presentations have been my favorite part of the homeschool grad ceremonies and celebrations I've been to in the last couple years!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails