Monday, June 18, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 73


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

This was a pretty good week. I am glad that I shortened my goals because I basically spent the week working on the digital scrapbooked slideshow for my son's graduation this coming Saturday.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace. Partly Done
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily. Partly Done
  3. Pray daily. Partly Done
  4. Pray the prayers of the Power of a Praying wife each day in the month of June... 30 days... 30 chapters to the book.  Done
  5. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Work on Nathan's photo slideshow for his graduation open house. Done - The slideshow is not done but this goal is done. The slideshow should be done today, I only have a few more pages to do.
Blog Goals   

  1. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed. on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme. Not Done
  2. Post Think Back Thursday Done - thankfully, even though I did not post a reminder on Wed. I had a few ladies join my meme. Thanks again for your support of my photo meme. This week's theme will be Father's.
  3. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read Done - I finished Promises to Keep by Rebecca Kelly.
For this week that is 5 Done, 3 Partly Done, and 1 Not Done


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Devotions daily -  How People Change and How People Change Study Guide: How Christ Changes Us by His Grace.
  2. Listen to Godly Music Daily.
  3. Pray daily.
  4. Pray the prayers of the Power of a Praying wife each day in the month of June... 30 days... 30 chapters to the book. 
  5. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Work on Nathan's photo slideshow for his graduation open house. 
  2. Have Nathan's graduation open house
Blog Goals   

  1. Post reminders to my friends/blog readers about Think Back Thursday on Wed. on Facebook groups especially. Remind them of this week's theme.
  2. Post Think Back Thursday
  3. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read
  2. Clean practically the whole house for the graduation.
  3. Help Rachel make the food for the graduation.
  4. Decorate for the graduation. 
Do you have any goals for the week? Post your goals and link up. The button at the top will take you to the meme and you can join up with us. I have been doing this for more than a year now and setting weekly goals is really helping me keep focus and achieve more. Have a great week.


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Kym said...

Looks like you've got your hands full this week with the graduation coming up!! That's so exciting! Congrats to you and to Nathan!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails