Friday, June 15, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking - Nathan's Graduation Slideshow

I have been spending many fun hours working on making a digital scrapbook for my son Nathan's graduation next Saturday, June 23rd. I decided to share a few of my favorite pages with you. I was able to choose just a few... which is surprising... considering the amount of time I have spent on this and how much I love these photos. The pages are not a detailed as a normal scrapbook because they will be looked at as a slideshow and they will only have about 3 seconds to look at each page. I hope you enjoy these.










Now...
to get back to work on the scrapbook.
I need to get it done because next week I have cleaning, food and decorating to take care of.

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails