Monday, October 10, 2011

Management Monday - A weight loss and exercise meme

Guiding Light Homeschool

Exercise Smilie Pictures, Images and PhotosMy Weight Loss and Fitness Goals From Last Week and How I Did:
  1. Exercise at least 3 days and hopefully 4 or more, on the Wii. Exercised 3 days on the Wii.
  2. Walk at Longwood on Friday with my friend Michele after we go to Ladies Bible Study together. Had a great time with Michele and walked for 4 hours.
  3. Drink my water... at least 48 oz... but strive for 64. Not sure... I need to start tracking this instead of guessing.
  4. Keep track of what I eat and don't eat junk food... stick to Weight Watchers diet as much as possible. I did not track my eating. I need to find my Weight Watchers calculator and note pad where I keep these records.
  5. Eat more veggies and fruit which will require a trip to the store to get some and cleaning out the fridge so it the good new stuff will fit and so that the stuff that has gone bad will not affect the new produce and get where it belongs... in the garbage. Fridge is cleaned out and hubby bought some fruit and veggies today. Hopefully this will be a week of eating better.
  6. Don't snack after 8pm. Mostly successful on this. Need to keep it up.
  7. Get to bed earlier... goal is computer/tv off at 9:30, read for 1/2 an hour then bed at 10pm, but any improvement on the after 11pm late nights I have been doing will be good. Did not succeed on this. But hope to do better. I did work on getting to bed earlier, though not by 10:00... and if I want to get to bed by 10pm tonight I need to get going, finish this post and locate and print the stuff for our new composer and artist lickety-split.
I did not loose this week... but I did not gain either. That is good. Hopefully this will be a better week, especially eating wise. I updated my ticker though it did not change since I didn't loose anything. But it adds another date to my chart at the bottom of my blog.
    http://zaazu.comGoals for Next Week:
    1. Exercise at least 3 days and hopefully 4 or more, on the Wii.
    2. Drink my water... at least 48 oz... but strive for 64.
    3. Keep track of what I eat and don't eat junk food... stick to Weight Watchers diet as much as possible.
    4. Eat more veggies and fruit which will require a trip to the store to get some and cleaning out the fridge so it the good new stuff will fit and so that the stuff that has gone bad will not affect the new produce and get where it belongs... in the garbage.
    5. Don't snack after 8pm.
    6. Get to bed earlier... goal is computer/tv off at 9:30, read for 1/2 an hour then bed at 10pm, but any improvement on the after 11pm late nights I have been doing will be good.
    Have a great week and link up with us by clicking the button at the top.


    all content on my blog is ©

    1 comment:

    Dawn said...

    LOVE THIS POST! I like how you have it "formatted". Glad you had what appears to be a decent week! Praise the Lord! Thanks for joining in and good luck with your week - see ya again on Monday! Blessings!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails