Monday, October 17, 2011

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 38


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

This was a wonderful week. NGA was so much fun. We got a lot done and we bagged up 17,000 items and sent them off to local charities. This only causes me to want to be more involved. I want to do more for others less fortunate than I am.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Keep up with Reading the Bible in a Year. Done Now reading Luke.
  2. Read Power of a Praying Wife and leave hubby a note for each chapter I read. He needs the extra prayers and encouragement. Not Done http://zaazu.comMakes me sad to see that week after week. Next week it will be a green Done.
Homeschool Goals

  1. Keep homeschooling and make sure the boys do all 12 workboxes every day or no computer time. Done We had a pretty good week in spite of the fact that we did not do any book work on Wed. or Thurs.
  2. Read aloud to the boys... this counts toward my 100 books in a year goal. Done
  3. Finish last year's Portfolios. Done  http://zaazu.comThis is so exciting. Finally this is off my list! Now I can move on to other things.
Health and Fitness Goals
  1. Get back to exercising, 3 times this week hopefully or maybe even 4. Done  I counted the exercising that I did at NGA on Wed and Thursday.
  2. Drink water... 3-4 of my white and pink 16oz. cups full. Partly Done
  3. Get back to eating more healthy. Partly Done
  4. Fulfill my goals for Management Monday. Partly Done I did not weigh in today or exercise but I will do both tomorrow and post my Management Monday fitness progress and goals. A day late but better late than giving up. I need to clean up my room and find my log book and WW calculator... I only hope it is somewhere in my room and not elsewhere in the house. Finding this is a big priority for me this week.
Blog Goals
  1. Get my Blast From The Past post done and posted. Come back and see my family photos and link up later today. Done
  2. Work on, and get posted, a post that is not a meme. Not Done
  3. Post at least 3 more times this week, not counting this post but including the goals 1 and 2. Partly Done 2 posts but both were meme's.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Comment on all the other GPM ladies posts. Keep track of their names with links here so I know whose I have done. Not Done Sorry again.
  2. Read, Read, Read! I am making progress on my read 100 books in a year goal but I still need to read a bunch more. I am currently reading Toward the Sunrise (Daughters of Fortune, Book 3) book by Judith Pella. I really enjoy this series. Done Not only did I finish reading this book but I also finished Love's Long Journey... the third in the Love Comes Softly series.
  3. NGA Ingathering on Wednesday. Done Great Day!
  4. NGA Luncheon on Thursday. Done Another Great Day!
  5. May or may not have time to do my day with Jessica. If I don't that is ok we will do it next week. Well that is my update on how I did last week and the goals for this coming week. Now to get a move on and get some things accomplished for this week. Not Done Next Week! 
For this week that is 8 Done, 4 Partly Done, and 4 Not Done (but I did not expect to do my day with Jessica so I could make that 3).

    My goals for this coming week:
    Spiritual Goals
    1. Keep up with Reading the Bible in a Year.
    2. Read Power of a Praying Wife and leave hubby a note for each chapter I read. He needs the extra prayers and encouragement. Homeschool Goals
    3. Read Chapter 3 of God's Priorities for Today's Woman for Ladies Bible Study on Friday.
    Homeschool Goals

    1. Keep homeschooling and make sure the boys do all 12 workboxes every day or no computer time. 
    2. Read aloud to the boys... this counts toward my 100 books in a year goal. 
    3. Work on my History plans for later in the year.
    Health and Fitness Goals
    1. Exercise 3 times this week hopefully or maybe even 4. 
    2. Drink water 3-4 of my white and pink 16oz. cups full. 
    3. Eat healthy. 
    4. Fulfill my goals for Management Monday. 
    Blog Goals
    1. Get my Blast From The Past post done and posted. Come back and see my family photos and link up later today. 
    2. Work on, and get posted, a post that is not a meme. 
    3. Post at least 3 more times this week, not counting this post but including the goals 1 and 2. 
    Personal/Other Goals
    1. Comment on all the other GPM ladies posts. Keep track of their names with links here so I know whose I have done. 
    2. Read, Read, Read! I am making progress on my read 100 books in a year goal but I still need to read a bunch more. I am currently reading Pierre's Lucky Pouch: They Came from France. I am reading it because I started reading it to my boys for school and they finished reading it silently. I wanted to finish the story. After I finish reading this I will be reading book 4 of the Love Comes Softly series... if I find it... it is missing in the mess of my bedroom. I also have a few books I want to order from the library for personal reading.
    3. Log books into the Book Collector software so I can get them out of the hallway and out of my bedroom.
    4. Straighten my bedroom.
    5. Scrapbook! I really want to do this, this coming weekend.
    6. One on One time with Jessica.
    7. Make a dessert for Ladies Bible Study on Friday.
    8. Attend Ladies Bible Study on Friday.
    Well that is my update on how I did last week and the goals for this coming week. How about you. Do you have any goals for the week. Now it's time to get a move on and get some things accomplished for this week.


    all content on my blog is ©

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails