1. What gives you goosebumps? Praise and Worship music sung from the heart at my church.
2. Halloween-are you a lover or a hater? Okay, that sounds harsh...Halloween-yay or nay? Yay and Nay. We have done Halloween, Halloween alternatives (like at church), and no Halloween. This year we are helping with the Fall Festival at church on Saturday and Halloween evening you will find us all home, with the porch light out, playing games or watching a movie.
3. Can you respect someone you do not trust, and can you trust someone you do not respect? No. I can respect something they do, or their position/job, but I can't respect someone that I can't trust, what is respectable about being untrustworthy. And I could never trust someone that I don't respect, if I can't respect them I could not trust them. Got that?
4. Apples or oranges? Yes, you have to choose. Oranges.
5. What is something you wish was in your town? (shop, restaurant, attraction, etc) Shady Maple Smorgasbord and Farm Market
6. What non-food item is in your refrigerator or freezer? Only thing I can think of without going to look, and I don't feel like looking, is our freezer packs. You know... the kind you freeze and then put in a cooler to keep food and drinks cold. They are the only thing I can think of right now... but at least I thought of something.
7. Are you at all superstitious? Nope!
8. Insert your own random thought here. I am waiting for a game I won from a Timberdoodle contest. I am not waiting very patiently. I hope it arrives soon. When it arrives and we have a chance to play it I will do a review for you.
all content on my blog is ©