Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday Hodgepodge


1. What's your favorite meal to serve on a chilly autumn evening? Boxcar Children Stew, yummmm. Last week we made it with some lamb my hubby had gotten on sale at the grocery store... even yummmier.

2. Are you a creature of habit? Explain. Yes. I like to form good habits and stick to them. I like making lists and checking things off. I like things orderly and on schedule.

3. What food product (no longer readily available) do you remember and miss from days gone by? Velamints, I have a stash of 1 1/2 tins left. I eat them very rarely... I am trying to make them last since they are the last I will ever have. I like the Vanilla Velamints the best. In doing this post I looked online for Velamints again and found some. I am very excited... they only had the chocolate ones though. 
Hubby... I added the links to my Amazon account in case you want to get me some!!  http://zaazu.com

4. What's something you've lost that you've never been able to find? Any theories as to what happened? My mind??? LOL Lost my marbles and have no idea where they are. LOL Actually I have lost a number of things but I can't at this moment think of one in particular that I have lost and not later found... besides my mind that is!

5. Zoo~circus~ carnival...your favorite? Zoo... because we are able to get a year's membership and go back many times... the other two are one time deals.

6. What song makes you feel instantly happy? Anything sung by the Gaither Vocal Band!!!! Like this!!! 


Can't help but smile!!!!!


7. To what extent are you an argumentative person? I like to be right and to often that causes arguments when I should let things go and not even try and be right.

8. Insert your own random thought here. Can't wait to go to Ladies Bible Study and Longwood with my friend Michele on Friday. 

Michele... I forgot to ask about you book but will call Dottie ASAP and then let you know if you need to buy one. So Sorry. I am going to call her right now actually and let you know. I called and got her machine. I will let you know when she calls me back... and I will e-mail Annette and ask her as well.


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Hubby said...

they're back!!! http://store.velamints.com/

-or-

http://www.amazon.com/Velamints-Chocolate-Mint-ONE-TIN/dp/B003LUF7ZY

Luvu...Hubby.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails