Monday, October 3, 2011

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 36


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 

  1. Keep up with Reading the Bible in a Year. Done I am up to date and reading Matthew now.
  2. Read chapter 1 and 2 of  God's Priorities for Today's Woman: Discovering His Plan for You for Ladies Bible Study on Friday Oct. 7th Partly Done I read some of chapter one and need to finish up before Friday.
  3. Read Power of a Praying Wife and leave hubby a note for each chapter I read. He needs the extra prayers and encouragement. Not Done Sorry hubby. I am praying  for him, just not reading the book and leaving notes.
Homeschool Goals 
  1. Keep homeschooling and do even better this week. Make sure the boys do all 12 workboxes every day or no computer timePartly Done this was a mostly successful week... better than the past few have been. Hopefully this week will be even better with both boys getting all 12 boxes done every day!!!!
  2. Read aloud to the boys... this counts toward my 100 books in a year goal.  Done I read to the boys for History The New Answers Book 1 and 2 for science.
  3. Finish last year's Portfolios. Partly Done I worked on them some more and hope to completely finish this week as I have other projects that need my attention and I want to get this done first.
Health and Fitness Goals  

  1. Get back to exercising, 3 times this week hopefully or maybe even 4. Partly Done Worked out 2 times... at least both times was 30 minutes.
  2. Drink water 3-4 of my white and pink 16oz. cups full. Partly Done  I am not sure how much I drank because I have not been keeping track... mostly because I left my favorite cup at our Growth Group leaders home and it has my tracking bands on it. I have been just using a regular cup and that makes tracking more difficult.
  3. Get back to eating more healthy. Not Done I need to not only eat better but keep track of what I eat. See my new Management Monday post I just put up for more details on my weight loss and fitness.
Blog Goals

  1. Get my Blast From The Past post done and posted. Come back and see my family photos and link up later today. Not Done I didn't blog at all last week. I just didn't feel like it. Hopefully this week will be better... not that anyone noticed or cares if I blog or not.
  2. Work on and get posted one of the posts I have in the works that is not a meme. Not Done.
  3. Post at least 3 more times this week, not counting this post but including the goals 1 and 2. Not Done.
  4. I need to post an update for my yearly goals... I can't believe it is October already.
Personal/Other Goals 

  1. Comment on all the other GPM ladies posts. Keep track of their names with links here so I know whose I have done. Not Done.
  2. Spend Wed. afternoon with my friend Michele, catching up, laughing and supporting one another. Done This was and easy and enjoyable goal to accomplish. We had a great time and it went all to fast. We hope and plan to meet up again this week.
  3. Make a Weight Watcher dessert for tomorrow afternoon when Michele comes so we have something yummy, but on my diet, to enjoy together. Michele should I make the WW chocolate cake or the gingerbread cake with raisins? If you see this and answer, great! if not I will choose. Done It was yummy and I still have some left. I need to get it packaged individually and put in the freezer before it goes bad.
  4. Clean out my bedroom closet and store the clothes that don't fit me right now in a different place... my closet is getting to crowded.  Done It looks great. I put some clothes I know I won't wear again in a bag for the thrift shop and threw some out that no one will wear. It felt good to let go of some things that were holding me to my past. I also hope to get rid of everything in my closet soon because of it not fitting anymore and being to big and put some of the things I stored back in my closet and wear them once they fit again.
  5. Get the Fridge cleaned out. Not Done I need to do this and go shopping with my hubby today or tomorrow.
  6. Read, Read, Read!  I am making progress on my read 100 books in a year goal but I still need to read a bunch more. I am currently reading  Toward the Sunrise (Daughters of Fortune, Book 3) book by Judith Pella. I need to get it read before it is due back at the library.  Done I read a bunch on Sunday on the way to and from my brother's birthday party.
  7. One on One time with Nathan. Not Done. Maybe this week??? We seem to not be able to make time for this. 
Well that is 6 Done, 5 Partly Done, and 8 Not Done. Not a great week! http://zaazu.com but if you count the partly done stuff then it is not too bad. 



My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals 


  1. Keep up with Reading the Bible in a Year.
  2. Read chapter 1 and 2 of  God's Priorities for Today's Woman: Discovering His Plan for You for Ladies Bible Study on Friday Oct. 7th
  3. Read Power of a Praying Wife and leave hubby a note for each chapter I read. He needs the extra prayers and encouragement.
  Homeschool Goals

  1. Keep homeschooling and do even better this week. Make sure the boys do all 12 workboxes every day or no computer time.
  2. Read aloud to the boys... this counts toward my 100 books in a year goal. 
  3. Finish last year's Portfolios. 
Health and Fitness Goals  

  1. Get back to exercising, 3 times this week hopefully or maybe even 4.
  2. Drink water 3-4 of my white and pink 16oz. cups full. 
  3. Get back to eating more healthy. 
Blog Goals

  1. Get my Blast From The Past post done and posted. Come back and see my family photos and link up later today.
  2. Work on and get posted one of the posts I have in the works that is not a meme.
  3. Post at least 3 more times this week, not counting this post but including the goals 1 and 2.
Personal/Other Goals 

  1. Comment on all the other GPM ladies posts. Keep track of their names with links here so I know whose I have done. 
  2. Go to Ladies Bible Study on Friday and then out with my friend Michele for a girls day out at Longwood Gardens. We have a membership and can take one guest with us each time we go for free.
  3. Get the Fridge cleaned out.
  4. Read, Read, Read!  I am making progress on my read 100 books in a year goal but I still need to read a bunch more. I am currently reading  Toward the Sunrise (Daughters of Fortune, Book 3) book by Judith Pella. I need to get it read before it is due back at the library.
  5. One on One time with Nathan. 
Well that is my update on how I did last week and the goals for this coming week. Now to get a move on and get some things accomplished.


all content on my blog is ©

1 comment:

Michele said...

lol, deb, i just saw that you asked me to pick our dessert...what you made was delicious, and i too had a great visit with you. Thank you for feeding me and listening to me and talking to me. I love you
Michele

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails