Monday, October 10, 2011

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 37


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.
This was a great week. I got so much accomplished. It felt really good. I hope to have as good a week this week!

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals 
  1. Keep up with Reading the Bible in a Year. Done, I had to read a bunch on Saturday to catch up but I did it. I hope to keep up this week and not have to read so much on Saturday.
  2. Read chapter 1-2 of God's Priorities for Today's Woman for my Ladies Bible Study. Done, Ladies Bible Study was good. I had my reading done in time.
  3. Read Power of a Praying Wife and leave hubby a note for each chapter I read. He needs the extra prayers and encouragement. Not Done.
Homeschool Goals 
  1. Keep homeschooling and do even better this week. Make sure the boys do all 12 workboxes every day or no computer time. Done. We had a good week.
  2. Read aloud to the boys... this counts toward my 100 books in a year goal. Done.
  3. Finish last year's Portfolios. Partly Done I worked on it some more but am still not done. Prayerfully this will be the last week this is on my list.
Health and Fitness Goals
  1. Get back to exercising, 3 times this week hopefully or maybe even 4. Done. Yeah! I worked out on the Wii Tues., Wed., and Thurs. Friday I walked around Longwood for 4 1/2 hours. Definitely a lot of exercise that day. I was exhausted when I got home and on Saturday too.
  2. Drink water 3-4 of my white and pink 16oz. cups full. Done.
  3. Get back to eating more healthy. Partly Done, did pretty well this week except for Friday's dinner out and Sunday. Sunday we had pizza for lunch and then I ate some stuff I shouldn't have at Growth Group.
Blog Goals 
  1. Get my Blast From The Past post done and posted. Come back and see my family photos and link up later today. Done. Yeah!
  2. Work on and get posted one of the posts I have in the works that is not a meme. Done
  3. Post at least 3 more times this week, not counting this post but including the goals 1 and 2. Done.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Comment on all the other GPM ladies posts. Keep track of their names with links here so I know whose I have done. Not Done, sorry ladies... hopefully this week I will get around to commenting
  2. Go to Ladies Bible Study on Friday and then out with my friend Michele for a girls day out at Longwood Gardens. We have a membership and can take one guest with us each time we go for free. Done. See my post just below this one.
  3. Get the Fridge cleaned out. Done.
  4. Read, Read, Read!  I am making progress on my read 100 books in a year goal but I still need to read a bunch more. I am currently reading  Toward the Sunrise (Daughters of Fortune, Book 3) book by Judith Pella. I need to get it read before it is due back at the library. Done.
  5. One on One time with Nathan. Done. 
Well, that is 13 Done, 2 Partly Done, and 2 Not Done.

    My goals for this coming week:
    Spiritual Goals
    1. Keep up with Reading the Bible in a Year.
    2. Read Power of a Praying Wife and leave hubby a note for each chapter I read. He needs the extra prayers and encouragement.
    Homeschool Goals
    1. Keep homeschooling and make sure the boys do all 12 workboxes every day or no computer time. 
    2. Read aloud to the boys... this counts toward my 100 books in a year goal.  
    3. Finish last year's Portfolios.
    Health and Fitness Goals 
    1. Get back to exercising, 3 times this week hopefully or maybe even 4. 
    2. Drink water 3-4 of my white and pink 16oz. cups full. 
    3. Get back to eating more healthy. 
    4. Fulfill my goals for Management Monday.
    Blog Goals 
    1. Get my Blast From The Past post done and posted. Come back and see my family photos and link up later today. 
    2. Work on, and get posted, a post that is not a meme. 
    3. Post at least 3 more times this week, not counting this post but including the goals 1 and 2.
    Personal/Other Goals
    1. Comment on all the other GPM ladies posts. Keep track of their names with links here so I know whose I have done. 
    2. Read, Read, Read! I am making progress on my read 100 books in a year goal but I still need to read a bunch more. I am currently reading Toward the Sunrise (Daughters of Fortune, Book 3) book by Judith Pella. I really enjoy this series. 
    3. NGA Ingathering on Wednesday. 
    4. NGA Luncheon on Thursday.  
    5. May or may not have time to do my day with Jessica. If I don't that is ok we will do it next week.
    Well that is my update on how I did last week and the goals for this coming week. Now to get a move on and get some things accomplished for this week.


    all content on my blog is ©

    No comments:

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails