2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? No Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes? french fried, for sure
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over? I try really hard to be content with what the Lord gives me, so I try not to be envious. Due to the answer to number 4, which I answered first and came back to this one after I finished all the others, I guess it would be a house. I did like a home we visited before Christmas with my mother, but it is not my kind of house. To new and too formal. My dream home is either a log home or an old colonial with 4 bedrooms, a place for a craft room for my dd's and I, a library/study room, and a wrap around porch with part of it screened in and a sun room on the back next to the patio with the grill and the fire pit. Something like this... http://pinterest.com/pin/248401735669694498/ would be nice.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow? My Dream House
5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Yes Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you? Newer than childhood but not really recent.
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow? The only thing I can think of is my completed scrapbook... I know that has every color in the rainbow in it.
7. Write a limerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
I enjoy reading a book
On paper or on my Nook
Crafts I also like
And to take a hike
Or to Doodle in my sketchbook
8. Insert your own random thought here. Writing limericks is hard!
all content on my blog is ©