Monday, March 18, 2013

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 112


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

 (our hostess is moving back to her other blog, the button is linked back to Mama Manuscripts)

NOT a good week. The cavity in my tooth is still giving me trouble and I may have to wait a couple more weeks to get it fixed. I hope to have a little bit better week as far as getting things done... but we will see. I am trying to get some things done so they can get taken OFF my list.

I am now marking my top priorities with a *

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am currently reading Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. Not Done
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. Not Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school. Done - we finished our study of the human body and started our plant unit.
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in. Done
  3. *Check Christopher's hours for his school subjects so I know how much he has done, how much he still needs to do in the next 65 days or so of school. This, besides my devotions and reading, is my TOP priority this week. Done - I am making good progress on this. I am working hard on it and have hope to finish it soon.... this week would be good. I want to get this OFF my list.
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Not Done - sorry ladies. I hate it when I don't comment.
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Not Done -  I hope to do that tonight though... I do still have time before TBT is posted again. Those who participate in my TBT are important to me. I don't want to loose them by not commenting.
  5. Post a meme or 2 I like to participate in. Done
  6. *Post a blog post that is not linked to a meme. Not Done
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. Not Done
  2. *Read, Read, Read - I really need to do better. Goodreads says I am 3 books behind now. I need to do better.
    • Read at least vol 2 ch 6-7 of Emma Not Done
    • Read at least ch. 16-17 of Light and the Glory. Not Done
    • Read at least ch. 13-14 of The Memory Jar (at the very least). Not Done
  3. Work on my 30 day challenge from Jan. ... Yeah... I am behind. I want to finish at least 2-3 days this week which would mean I had finished day 22 or 23.  Not Done
  4. Done - I am adding this because I actually accomplished something this week... I put away a TON of books that were all over in my bedroom. Books my son had read for school and I was lazy and just kept piling them up all over the place. My hubby was out of the house on Friday so I just put on a movie and took my time. Sorting and putting the books away. It is nice to have it all cleaned up.
For this week that is  7 Done, 0 Partly Done, and 10 Not Done.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I am currently reading Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. 
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school.
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in.
  3. *Check Christopher's hours for his school subjects so I know how much he has done, how much he still needs to do in the next 65 days or so of school. This, besides my devotions and reading, is my TOP priority this week.
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. 
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
  5. Post a meme or 2 I like to participate in.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. 
  2. *Read, Read, Read - I really need to do better. Goodreads says I am more behind now. I hope to finish 2 books this week... and every week until I catch up. 
    • I hope to finish Light and the Glory.
    • I hope to finish The Memory Jar.

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails