1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today. Hmm you ask such hard questions... my favorite would be Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup. My very favorite is Coldstone hand dipped and second favorite would be Turkey Hill Hand dipped.
2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little? I tend to pack just about right but if I had to choose over or under I prefer and probably tend to be a little over packed... mostly that would be on books chosen to take. I always take a couple in case I have free time on my hands. I hate being idle.
3. What's your favorite cleaning product? A maid... but since I don't have one second best would be children... LOL seriously I don't have a favorite cleaning product. We use many things for many jobs. I would like to go more natural in this area but I don't have the time to make my own cleaning stuff and natural cleaners are expensive to buy.
4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain. Hmmm such hard questions this week. An innocent person imprisoned is a tragedy for that person and for his family. A guilty person set free is a tragedy for society and maybe for others who will be affected by future crimes committed. All I can say is when Christ returns he will set all things straight and be the righteous, just Judge of all the earth.
5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car? A trip we took to Michigan, and then Wisconsin. On the way back we stopped at my husband's Aunt's home near Pittsburgh... that was a long time ago... about 16 years ago or so.
6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one. Canoeing unless the golf is miniature... LOL
7. What sound drives you crazy? Ticking clocks, can't stand them, especially in the bedroom... they keep me awake.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Day 2 of school did not go as well as day 1.. it takes a while for things to shake out and the boys are having a hard time adjusting to getting up earlier.
all content on my blog is ©