1. July 20th marks the anniversary of the first time man stood on the moon. Flash forward 42 years to July 8, 2011 which marked the start of the final Space Shuttle mission. Should we continue to explore space? No Should nations devote more or fewer of their resources to exploring space? Fewer Would you want to go into space if the opportunity arose? No
2. What are three things in your freezer? Just Three??? OK... Weight Watchers GIANT Chocolate Fudge Bars, Venison, Broccoli.
3. If you could see any band/artist perform live tonite who would it be? It has to be someone living...no Beatles, Elvis, etc. No doubts about this one ... Gaither Vocal Band!!! I have never seen them in person and would absolutely love to!!!
4. Ice-cubed or crushed? Or are you one of those people who don't like ice? Cubed and lots of it when I am drinking water, but not so much in other drinks because it dilutes them.
5. The owner of a small restaurant outside of Pittsburgh recently announced he was banning children under six, saying they regularly disrupted other customer's meals. You can read the story in more detail here but isn't this a perfect topic to discuss in our Wednesday Hodgepodge? Have at it friends...what are your thoughts? I guess it is his right as an owner of an upscale restaurant. We have never eaten in a restaurant like that... we go for family friendly restaurants... so it really doesn't bother me too much. I do understand why regular customers of this restaurant would be upset though.
6. What was your first car? How did it come to be yours? Plymouth Horizon. I bought it new when I got my first job. My mom paid my down payment and first month's payment and I payed for the first year. Then I got married and hubby and I finished paying for the car.
7. If I had a nickle for every time I forgot what I came into a room for I'd be rich.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Working for 2 1/2 hours each night with crafts at VBS with over 100 kids... is exhausting! We did not have all 100 at one time... just 1/3 at a time in three age groups 4th-6th grade, 2nd-3rd grade, and PreK-1st grade. We also had a group of Preschool kids... 18 of them tonight... they are so cute... but they need a lot more help... luckily they have a lot of helpers and leaders in their class to aid us in the craft time.
all content on my blog is ©