Monday, July 4, 2011

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 23

 
It is Goal Planning Monday!!

How are you doing with your goals??


Click on the button above to view all the Goal Planning Monday links and find out how to join up with us.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
  1. Read and enjoy doing it... don't stress over it. Done. Enjoyed my reading this week. Read more of Somewhere a Song and started reading Emma.
  2. Exercise on the Wii at least 3 times 30 minutes each. Not Done. Exercised one day.
  3. Keep reading Power of a Praying Wife. Done. Read a chapter or two. Need to do better this coming week.
  4. Log books into Book Collector  Done. Most of the new books we got for next year are logged in. I should finish that today.
  5. Work on portfolios of school stuff from this past year. Not Done. On the list for this coming week.
  6. One on one time with Jessica... it is her turn. Not Done. I talked to her and we are going to do it this week for sure.
  7. Post at least some of the Longwood photos from June 13. Not Done. On the goal list for this week again.
  8. Blog about 2 books I have read. Not Done.
  9. Read and comment on all the posts by other Goal Planning Monday participants Not Sure... Don't know if I did this or not, but I don't think so. To may things happened last week and I didn't check anything off on my written list like I usually do as I go through the week.
  10. Start planning school for this coming year... especially Science Done. Not done planning, but the goal says start planning, which I did. I have a lot more to do though.
  11. ... and History. Not Done.
  12. Help out at church tonight moving stuff from our old building to the new edition. The old building must be retro fit to get up to code... especially for sprinklers. Done. It was a lot of work but fun. For 2 1/2 hours we moved stuff from one building to another. Many hands make light the work... well there was a lot of heavy work too but doing it all together was good. If it had only been a few instead of the many that came it would have been a lot more work.
  13. Spend the day with my friend Michele and her daughter Rachel tomorrow. Done. We had a great day. I am so glad we had a chance to visit.
  14. Attend Memorial service on Wednesday, for my cousin Katheryn, who died on Friday after about a year of battling cancer. Done. It was a sad/happy day. So glad to know for sure that she is with her Lord and Savior. Sad that her family and friends must live on, here on earth, without her... she will be much missed. One day we will see her again.
  15. Friday is Ladies Bible Study. (that only leaves me Thursday with nothing to do... not counting the weekend, which is free, as of now) Done. It was a good day, my daughters babysat. They did a very good job, as usual.
My goals for this coming week
( I like how Katrina at Mamamanuscripts host of this meme, organizes her goals. I like numbering my goals but I want to also organize them into categories.

Spiritual Goals 
  1.  Keep reading Power of a Praying Wife. It was a challenge to pray every day in June for my husband. I did not finish in June but will keep going until I am done... and even then I want to keep praying for my husband, but I will take it off my goal list.
  2. Keep up with reading through the Bible in a year.
Homeschool Goals
  1. Work on portfolios of school stuff from this past year. 
  2. Work on Nathan's Transcripts
  3. Start planning school for this coming year... especially Science 
  4. ... and History.
Health and Fitness Goals
  1. Exercise on the Wii at least 3 times 30 minutes each.
  2. Drink more water. Try for 48 oz a day.
 Blog Goals
  1. Post at least some of the Longwood photos from June 13.
  2. Blog at least 3 days this week. 
  3. Blog about 2 books I have read.
  4. Read and comment on all the posts by other Goal Planning Monday participants
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read and enjoy doing it.
  2. One on one time with Jessica... it is her turn.
  3. Log books into Book Collector
  4. Celebrate Nathan's Birthday.
  5. Ladies Bible Study on Friday


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails