Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 26

 
It is Goal Planning Monday!!
(yeah I know it is Tuesday... I am late getting this up... again)

How are you doing with your goals??

Click on the button above to view all the Goal Planning Monday links and find out how to join up with us.

Things were crazy at my house for me last week. I had so much to do... the stress was great and I was feeling the pressure... then Saturday morning there was a problem at the house that affected me emotionally and I did not get much done at all on Saturday. I considered postponing the first day of school. Sunday I worked and worked and yesterday we did start school. I am not as prepared as I would like but I did enough so that we could go ahead with school. I will have to continue working and planning to stay ahead of what I am actually teaching. Anyway here are...
My Goals from last week and how I did:

Spiritual Goals 
  1. Keep reading Power of a Praying Wife and praying for my husband. Not Done. I did not have time to read this but I am not giving up on it. Hopefully I can do some this coming week.
  2. Keep up with reading through the Bible in a year. Done. I at least kept up with my reading in the Bible... that is good. I am still reading Isaiah.
Homeschool Goals
  1. Finish getting Nathan's Transcripts up to date. Done. I was so glad to get this done. Now Nathan and I know exactly where he is and what he needs to do.
  2. Work on portfolios of school stuff from this past year. Partly Done. I started working on this... I have a bunch more to do. At least I got all of last years stuff put together in a tub so I can access it and it is out of our way for doing this year's school.
  3. Get Christopher's notebook ready to keep track of his hours for High School. Done. I decided to use the same notebook that I have for Nathan and just put a divider in for Christopher's stuff.
  4. Plan the first week of school. Done. I had to get this done in order to start school yesterday. Things went well and I am looking forward to a good year.
  5. Get the school area and workboxes prepped for the first day of school. Done. I had to get this done in order to start school yesterday. Things are organized and ready to go.
  6. Continue planning History for this coming year. Not Done. I did not get this done. This is one of the areas I have a lot of work to do in... I will be working on this for a while and teaching History too... hopefully I can keep my plans ahead of where we are actually studying.
Health and Fitness Goals
  1. Exercise on the Wii at least 3 times working up from 20 min to 30. Partly Done. I have not been keeping good track of this. Also, last week was VBS and the 2 1/2 hours on my feet every night walking back and forth was plenty of exercise for me. I was exhausted every night when we were done. I lost almost 3 pounds just doing that and not eating most evenings... just drinking lots of water because it was so hot and the air conditioning could not keep up. It seems they put the old air conditioner in the new building and it is not working well.
  2. Drink more water. Try for at least 48 oz a day... goal is to drink 64. Done. I had no problem here as I drank at least 32 oz each night at VBS because it was so hot!
 Blog Goals
  1. Blog at least 3 days this week.  Done. If you count the Goal Planning Monday post then I blogged 3 days last week. I hope to do even better this week.
  2. Read and comment on all the posts by other Goal Planning Monday participants Not Sure? I can't remember if I did this or not. http://zaazu.com

Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read and enjoy doing it. Done. I have been enjoying my book from Sarah and Rose, my daughters' friends in Texas, Back Home Again. I just need to make more time to read.

    My goals for this coming week: 

    Spiritual Goals 
    1. Keep up with reading through the Bible in a year.
    2. Keep reading Power of a Praying Wife and praying for my husband.
    Homeschool Goals
    1. Work on portfolios of school stuff from this past year. 
    2. Continue planning History for this coming year.
    3. Keep up with recording the boys school each day and making sure they do all 12 workboxes.
    Health and Fitness Goals
    1. Exercise on the Wii at least 3 times for at least 30 min. each day.
    2. Drink water. Try for at least 48 oz a day... goal is to drink 64.
    3. Eat better and track my food intake. I really want to lose more weight.
     Blog Goals
    1. Blog at least 3 days this week.
    2. Read and comment on all the posts by other Goal Planning Monday participants blogs and remember that I did it. http://zaazu.comMaybe I should start next week's post for Goal Planning Monday and record on that post when I am done this... maybe that would help. http://zaazu.com

    Personal/Other Goals
    1. Read and enjoy doing it.
    2. Have my day with Rachel this week. 
    3. Get meal planning done for August. 

    all content on my blog is ©

    1 comment:

    Lori said...

    Oh my, I have never really put all my goals down like that. It's a great idea! It looks like you got quite a bit of them accomplished!

    ~Lori

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails