1. Have you ever been to the US capital-Washington DC? If so, what's your favorite site? If not, what would you most like to see on a visit to that city someday in the future? Is it even on your list of places to visit?
Yes, I have been to Washington DC, many times. We live just 2-3 hours away... the time difference is depending on traffic!! I like the Smithsonian museums the best... I think... and my favorite of those is the National Museum of American History Museum From Their Website:
and I also like the Washington National Cathedral Actually part of my family is going to Washington DC next weekend with out of town guests."Devoted to the scientific, cultural, social, technological, and political development of the United States. Highlights include Star-Spangled Banner, the flag that inspired the national anthem; Washington’s uniform; Jefferson’s lap desk; Dorothy’s ruby slippers; family programs."
2. When did you last attend a wedding? Are there any weddings on your summer calendar? Were you a summer bride? If you're single, is summer the season of your dream wedding? Last wedding??? Actually it has been quite a few years and I am not sure whose it would have been! There are no weddings on our summer calendar. I was a summer bride. July 14th will be our 27th anniversary.
3. What is your favorite way to eat strawberries? Plain... fresh, juicy and warm from the strawberry patch.
4. What is one thing you are especially looking forward to this summer? The visit of my daughter's friends from Texas. That is the only big thing going on this summer... no vacation... nothing else special.
5. Do you use/like the self checker at the grocery store? Rarely. I used it the other day for the first time in months. Usually my hubby and I use a real person... we also usually have a big pile of stuff and don't want to deal with it ourselves.
6. Share a favorite piece of common sense advice. A Stitch in Time Saves Nine...
and I need to take my own advice so I don't have to spend almost a week cleaning my house getting ready for out of town visitors and so I wouldn't have a bigger hole to sew in my tote and my bear.
7. Barefoot, flip flops, tennis shoes, sassy sandals-your first choice for summertime? Sneakers... must have good support for my heal spur or I will be in a lot of pain!
8. Insert your own random thought here. 24hours until our guests from Texas touch down in Philadelphia and we are almost done with the cleaning! Pictures will be posted later today or tomorrow to compare with the before pictures.
all content on my blog is ©