Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Blast From The Past - My Kindergarten Class Photo Spring 1967

Blast From the Past Blog Button - mom

You will find the rules for participating in my meme by clicking this link
Blast From The Past

Since Everyone is getting ready for back to school I thought I would post a picture of my
Kindergarten Class Photo


Can you guess which one is me... no fair scrolling down... try and guess first.
You can click the picture to see it closer up.



Did you Guess??



Which one do you think I am?



Here comes the answer.




This is me. Did you guess correctly?
The fact that there was only 8 rows of girls to choose from should have helped you out.
Leave me a comment to let me know.
I was the first on the left in the row of girls sitting on the chairs.

Here is a close up of me from that class photo.
What a smirk I have on my face.
What and "interesting" dress!

I am so glad my kids are/were homeschooled.
Looking at school photos brings back a lot of bad memories.
I was picked on a lot.

Thank you Lord for the privilege of homeschooling my kids.
Help me do a good job today and each day this year.

I hope you enjoyed this weeks Blast
Now it is your turn!!
Post a picture from your past... yesterday... days gone by...
Pictures of you, your family, your kids, your spouse...

Make sure you take my Blast From The Past button to put in your post. Tell your readers to click on the button to come to my blog or leave them a link at the bottom so they can read my post and participate if they want to.

Don't forget to come back and sign Mr. Linky so we can all go read your post!!!

Debbie


3 comments:

Rachel said...

He He! Yes, that IS an interesting dress! Lol! And you do have a funny look on your face, but it's so cute! =:D

I am glad that we were/are able to homeschool as well! I had so much fun and have so many happy memories of all the neat things we did over the years!

Love ya Mom!
~Rachel~

Michele said...

You were a cutie!!
I would like to join you in your blast from the pasts, but i can't scan my old pictures :(
Thank God for the blessing of homeschooling so we can try to keep our kids from having some bad school memories like we did.
Love you
Michele

Sheri said...

Man, I dunno even know if I have my Kindergarten group pic. And in 1967-I was but a wee babe...

Hey, gave ya an award, you can pick it up here: http://1of100toscrewreviews.blogspot.com/2009/08/ohh-award.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails