Wednesday, August 19, 2009

An award


My friend, Sheri @ 1 of 100 TOS Crew Reviews gave me this cool Sisterhood Award! Love you Sister! Thanks for the award.


The rules:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link the person from whom you received your award.

My nominees are:
My lovely daughters and Sisters in the Lord Rachel and Jessica
My Sister in Christ and best friend Michele

I would give one to Sheri but she already got one from her friend. Thanks again for the award Sheri.

that's about it,
Debbie

2 comments:

Sheri said...

UR quite welcome! Pleasure handing you one dear! Have a great weekend!

Michele said...

AWW, thank you so much, deb. I love you and will post it on my blog soon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails