Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Hiatis

I am sorry.
I am going to take a leave of absence from my blog.
I do not know when, or if, I will come back to blogging.

This 9 year trial in our lives is taking a tole on me and blogging is not fun at all any more.
It is a chore.
I hate it most days.
Thinking of something to say.
Wondering if anyone cares what I write about.
Trying to post more on here or on Facebook to get people to read my blog.
Getting almost no comments.
Feeling like I have nothing of worth to share.
Not being able to be real because my real life is just sooooooo depressing that I can't tell anyone about it.

I am sorry for the 2-3 ladies that follow my Think Back Thursday linky.
I will not be posting tomorrow.
If you have your post all ready you are free to post it... but there will be no place to link up. Sorry.

I am sorry for the 2-3 ladies that do Goal Planning Monday.
I will not be posting on Monday.
I am sorry Katrina.
I agreed to take over Goal Planning Monday but I just can't do it.
If someone wants to take over Goal Planning Monday you can contact Katrina @ Mamamanuscripts
It will be up to her what she does with Goal Planning Monday. 

For now I am done.
I want to homeschool and then spend my time however I want without thinking I have to get this post... or that post ready. I came home today DREADING having to work on my Think Back Thursday post for tomorrow. Not looking forward to it like I should be.

I will still be on Facebook when I feel like it, though sometimes it is just HARD, seeing everyone's vacation photos and fun stuff they are doing.

I will still be reading your stuff. I will try to comment. I just will not be posting my own stuff on here.

So,
I am sorry.
I am done.
At least for now.
For awhile.
For a long while probably.

Thanks to those who have encouraged me over the years.
Thanks to those who have commented.
Thanks to those who have cared.
Thanks to those who have been faithful to join my linky's.

Goodbye....
for now.


all content on my blog is ©

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to see you've made this choice Debbie, but I understand. Blogging is hard work, heart work, and incredibly time consuming to create and promote. Continuing to pray for you and your family. (((Hugs)))

Noteable Scraps said...

I do not know what is wrong but I will be praying for you!

Kym said...

Oh Debbie, I'm so sorry that you have been going through such difficult times and I will be praying for you and your family. I will miss you. (((hugs)))

Dorie said...

Praying for you and your family as you endure these trials. I pray the Lord restores your joy.

Cristi said...

I will miss you and pray for you Debbie. Sometimes it's good to take a break, and I pray that God will richly bless you during your blogging break.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails