Thursday, April 4, 2013

Think Back Thursday ~ School


The purpose of Think Back Thursday is to link up a photo post about something from the past. You can reach back all the way to your childhood and bravely post pictures of you in your wild clothes and hair styles or post something from last year and tell us about it. I'm not picky. Hey, even yesterday was the past... LOL My posts will mostly be about events that happened prior to blogging, as a way to share those things with the world.

This week's Theme
April 4 - School  
(any activity you want: public, private or homeschooling)

I am featuring photos from a Nature Co-op hike on February 26, 1996.
These photos were taken at Lums Pond State Park in Delaware.

 Jessica, drawing and writing in her nature journal.

 Looking in the pond.
 Hold onto the little ones to make sure they don't fall or jump in!


 Look, a beaver was here!



http://zaazu.com




Exploring!
Rachel and a friend from the co-op

Ahhhhh! The memories. These were good times.
Exploring God's Creation with homeschooling friends.

Now,
It's your turn
Share something from your kids school... 
homeschool, private or public.
http://zaazu.com

Future Themes
April 11 - Celebration (any you want, achieving a goal like leveling up in a class or winning an award or even a birthday)
April 18 - Outdoors (any activity that takes place outside)
April 25 - Showers/Rain/Rainbow/Kids Playing in the Rain
May 2 - Flowers (April showers see April 25, bring May flowers you know... so show me some flowers... they don't have to be May Flowers they can be any flowers)
 
Here are the Rules for participating:
  • It can be about you, about your kids, about your parents, whomever. You can include video, I will not exclude video alone posts, but I prefer them along with photos, as this is a photo meme. I am doing a weekly theme now. That should help narrow it down from the myriad of photos we all have. For ideas check out the other posts in my label Think Back Thursday. 
  • Link up below. Please use a permalink that sends readers directly to the correct post. If you are not sure what that is click the word permalink for an explanation. 
  • Mention my blog and offer a link back. This is a requirement to take part and a kind gesture to me your hostess as well as your readers--they will know where to join in the fun, too. You can put the Think Back Thursday button on your site and in your post. You will find it on my right sidebar. Please use it to link to my site, to spread the word about my meme. Using the button will help others know how to find me and how to join. Tell others to click on the button in your post to find us here.
  • Leave me a comment. First so that you can let me know what you think of my pictures and secondly so that I will know a new post has been linked up and I can come visit your blog and comment on your photos. 
Join me!



all content on my blog is ©

3 comments:

Kym said...

I remember going on lots of nature walks like that - what fun! Great pictures.

My post was up earlier today but I had to go out and couldn't link till now. I have family visiting so I'll probably be a little scarce for about a week. 8-)

FlyLady Di said...

Wanted to let you know I linked up -- not my nature study entry, but rather a family heritage entry.

Tammy said...

How fun that must have been! And all the memories that it brings back - this is a great meme to bring out those old pictures and good times!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails