Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 116


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

 (our hostess is moving back to her other blog, the button is linked back to Mama Manuscripts)

Late, Late, LATE. I am late getting my post up. I considered skipping it. This week has NOT started out like I had planned. GOD had different plans for me, evidently.

Yesterday I just ran out of time. I wanted to order some books from Bethlehem books because they had a sale on their e-books and that took me quite a bit of time to decide which of their books I wanted. Then I watched some stuff with my family. But I just didn't get as much done yesterday as I had planned.

This morning I woke to find a message from my e-mail provider that someone had hacked my e-mail. So I had and still have much work to do. I am changing passwords on a lot of sites that I frequent to try and protect myself and my friends. I still have not contacted everyone that was affected. I got a bunch of undeliverable mail messages in my e-mail... those where the lucky ones... and just the stress of it all has me going crazy. My stomach is a mess. Plans for today have changed and I will probably still be seeing affects for days after that. My e-mail provider seems to have cut the scammer off my account and I changed my password twice today just to make sure of some things. Hubby also checked and changed some of my e-mail settings. Now I have many other decisions to make and may be moving some of my private/family/friend mail to another provider to keep things seperate... what a pain that will be.

So my goal for this week will be short and not so sweet.

I am now marking my top priorities with a *

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I read Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. And, I will be starting to read Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore and I have the journal as well Praying God's Word: Devotional Journal. I love Beth Moore studies. I am looking forward to this. Hubby bought both of these for me recently... just because. Done
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. Done
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school. Done
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in. Done
  3. *Check Christopher's hours for his school subjects so I know how much he has done, how much he still needs to do in the next 65 days or so of school. I hope to finish this this week... at least until finishing things up during the summer. Done - FINITO!! Completely caught up... nothing but the last few weeks of school will have to be done once we are completely done school. YIPPEE! One thing on my to-do that doesn't have to get put on for this week... again!
Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Done - I   commented at our hostess's blog Katrina @ Mama Manuscripts ;no one else posted their goals that I saw... if you did and I missed it I am deeply sorry.                                                                             
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed. Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
  5. Post a meme or 2 I like to participate in. Done
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. 
  2. *Read, Read, Read - I really need to do better. Goodreads says I am more behind now. I hope to finish 2 books this week... and every week until I catch up or get ahead.  
    • Read some of Politically Incorrect Guide to the Founding Fathers. Not Done
  3. Make some time this week for Digital Scrapbooking Done - I completed 2 pages for a new venture I am taking on... I will post about it tomorrow. I hope to make time to do that! It is important to me.
For this week that is 12 Done, 0 Partly Done, and 2 Not Done.

My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals   
  1. *Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book. Read through Proverbs each month. Prayer will be a focus this year as that is my word for 2013. I read Desiring God: Meditations of a Christian Hedonist by John Piper. And, I will be starting to read Praying God's Word: Breaking Free from Spiritual Strongholds by Beth Moore and I have the journal as well Praying God's Word: Devotional Journal. I love Beth Moore studies. I am looking forward to this. Hubby bought both of these for me recently... just because.
  2. Participate in the Joy Dare in 2013. Writing down 3 things each day that are gifts from God, things to be thankful for totaling more than 1000 gifts in 2013. 
Homeschool Goals
  1. Keep up with planning and ordering materials for school.
  2. Be consistent with reviewing Christopher's daily work and logging it in.
Blog Goals    
  1. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.
  2. Post Think Back Thursday.
  3. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. 
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Write my weekly goals down on paper, add some details I want for me. 
  2. *Get things with my e-mail and online accounts taken care of. Passwords need to be changed, settting checked, and e-mail may need complete revamping. What a PAIN!

all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails