Saturday, April 27, 2013

New 'Job" for me in digital scrapbooking

I am glad to announce that I am now a CT member for
Digi Cyber Scraps

Are you wondering what CT is...
...it stands for Creative Team

I will be making scrapbook pages for Carolyn
find out more about Carolyn here
I am glad to be 'working' for her


Each month I get to try out at least one of Carolyn kits. She sends me the kit and I make 2 layouts with it. I post the layouts on my blog and post them to a couple of gallerys that showcase her scrapbook kits. Great deal huh? I help Carolyn out and I get free scrapbook stuff.

Digi Cyber Scraps

I am not very experienced and I am grateful that Carolyn accepted me as part of her team. Thanks also to Susan I hope to grow in my knowledge. I want to start watching some more of the tutorials that are out there.. especially the free ones on the My Memories site. That should help my pages look better as well.

Here are my first 2 pages for DigiCyberScraps and Carolyn.
I used the kit Bring Your Mittens

  Dcs_bring_your_mittens_kit_thumb_medium

Spring had started, according to the calendar, but God had a different idea.
The snow was pretty and it didn't last long, so I didn't mind to much.




Buy some of Carolyn's Scrapbook stuff... she has some great kits, and always has some great deals in her store as well. Check it out at the Digi Cyber Scraps Store ...

...and leave me a comment to let me know what you think of my pages.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails