Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Blast From The Past - Christopher March 1998

Blast From the Past Blog Button - mom

You will find the rules for participating in my meme by clicking this link
Blast From The Past
  Blast From The Past occurs on Tuesdays   


This week I am featureing one of some of my favorite photos of Christopher
These were taken outside of our trailer in Bear, DE.





Christopher is 16 mos. old




His smile makes you want to smile






This is one of my favorite pictures of Christopher
when he was little.

He was always making noises or talking or singing.
Such a Cutie!!!

 I hope you enjoyed this weeks Blast
Now it is your turn!!
Post a picture from your past... yesterday... days gone by...
Pictures of you, your family, your kids, your spouse...

Make sure you take my Blast From The Past button to put in your post. Tell your readers to click on the button to come to my blog or leave them a link at the bottom so they can read my post and participate if they want to.

Don't forget to come back and sign Mr. Linky
so we can all go read your post!!!

Debbie





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails