Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook~September 15, 2009



FOR TODAY... (should have been done yesterday but I did not have time) 
Tuesday, Sept. 15, 2009

Outside my window...gorgeous day! I was up at dawn!

I am thinking... that I have so much to do again today... I hope to be done my school stuff before 10:00 pm tonight. That is how late I was working on school stuff yesterday!

I am thankful for... my husband having a job though the pay is small and things are always tight $$ wise.

I am wearing... jeans and a green t-shirt (which I put on in the dark and just noticed is dirty... off to change it). O.K. now wearing pink and white stripes!

I am remembering... how much work homeschooling is when you do it right! I have been lax lately... not keeping up with the boys and if they are doing what I assigned and grading and keeping records and being prepared for the next day!

I am creating... workboxes!

I am going... to ladies Bible study on Friday.

I am reading...The Stones Cry out and a homeschool book I can not think of the title of... and it is downstairs!

I am hoping... to have a great week off next week. Hubby is taking vacation. We will be taking day trips! Can't afford to eat out or stay in hotels!

On my mind... school today. Need to finish this fast and get started.

From the learning rooms... started doing workboxes yesterday! Lots more work for me for now, but work I should have been doing! Watch for my review coming up in a few weeks and I might write more about it later this week.

Noticing that... the days are getting shorter!

Around the house... organizing going on with the workboxes taking up space and with finding things to fill the boys "extra" box with fun school stuff

One of my favorite things... vacation! (can't wait, even if we don't do much!)

A few plans for the rest of the week: school, workboxes, more school, mnore workboxes, Bible Study on Friday

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...
 
dawn this morning... God paints beautifully!!
 
 
 
Debbie
 

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That's a very nice picture mom! It was so nice to share yesterday morning with you! :)

I awarded you on our blog! Go check it out! :)

Love you!
~Rachel~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails