Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Favorite site - Great Post today

I am not sure if any of my readers have ever read Ann Voskamp's blog. I read it every day! She is a woman of God and her blog reflects that! I wish I could be so eloquent and so bold for God. Today's post is especially good, so I wanted to let you know... get over to her site and read it. Click on the link How to Build a House of Prayer to read the whole post... you won't be sorry.

I hope it blesses you like it did me,
Debbie

How to Build a House of Prayer

I sort darks from the lights and rifle through soul laundry, the swoop, the motion, the quiet aloneness, lending itself to the inner washing.

Again, the return always to this: "It is written," he said to them, " 'My house will be a house of prayer'" (Luke 19:46).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails