Monday, October 29, 2012

Goal Planning Monday ~ Week 92


 Time to write some goals and strive to accomplish them this coming week??

Join us by clicking on the button above...
after you read my goals.

Goal Planning Monday has a new home - the banner above will take you to the new home for Goal Planning Monday @ Real Life Unscripted even though it says it is @ mamamanuscripts. I changed the link to send you to the new place.

Well, this week the goal is to survive Hurricane Sandy. This "Frankenstorm" is already hitting us. We still have power so that is why I am able to post my goal update. I did not get a lot accomplished this weekend because I have been preparing for the storm. Things moved away from the windows and stuff I had sitting around put away or protected as much as possible. We have bags packed in case of emergency but plan to stay in our home. We are not in a flood prone area and our house is pretty solid. We will probably sleep in the basement tonight. I hope we don't loose power or if we do it doesn't stay off for long because we can't afford to loose the food we have in our freezer. This week the goals are small since I don't know how things will go with this storm. If things are fine then I can always do more and after the storm I will have many things to put back and clean up.

My Goals from last week and how I did:
Spiritual Goals    
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book currently The Resolution for Women . Done
  2. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. Done
Homeschool Goals
Make sure Christopher works on the Lapbook for the Rainforest study we are doing. I included some elements from Homeschool Share's Great Kapok Tree unit and from 2 pages of the Dynamic 2 Moms website - Here and Here. Not Done - I did terrible this week keeping track of school. After the hurricane passes I want to do better. School will be spotty until the hurricane passes and power is restored if we loose it.


Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday. Not Done - sorry ladies, I was spending time with my daughters and then preparing for hurricane Sandy. Don't know if I will get to comment today or later this week either. Will have to see. If I keep power I will try and comment on those who link up today.
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed.  Done
  3. Post Think Back Thursday. Done
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday. Done
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read. I will have time tomorrow while on the way to the airport, if I can concentrate. Done
  2. Exercise at least 1 or 2 times. Not Done
  3. Clean up my house. Done
  4. Make a dessert. Done
  5. Air out my daughters bedroom. Done
  6. Go to the airport on Tuesday. Pick up my daughters from their 3 week trip to Texas. Done
  7. Spend LOTS of time with my daughters/family. This is my priority for the week. Anything else that gets done will be extra. Done - we spent lots of time just hanging out together, watching movies, cuddling. It has been great. I missed them so much.  
For this week that is 11 Done, 0 Partly Done, and 3 Not Done


My goals for this coming week:
Spiritual Goals    
  1. Morning Devotions - including Bible reading, prayer, listening to music and reading a spiritual book currently The Resolution for Women .
  2. Read some of My Utmost for His Highest before bed at night. 
Homeschool Goals
School will be hit and miss until the Hurricane passes. If we have power later in the week I want to make sure Christopher works on the Lapbook for the Rainforest study we are doing. I included some elements from Homeschool Share's Great Kapok Tree unit and from 2 pages of the Dynamic 2 Moms website - Here and Here.

Blog Goals   
  1. Comment on the ladies blogs that link up to Goal Planning Monday, if I have power.
  2. Post reminder and future themes for Think Back Thursday on Wed., if I have power.
  3. Post Think Back Thursday, if I have power.
  4. Comment on each person's post that links up for Think Back Thursday, if I have power.
Personal/Other Goals
  1. Read. I should have lots of time for this with the hurricane upon us, especially if we loose power.
  2. Spend time with my family and stay safe during the hurricane. We have food, snacks and water, batteries, flashlights and candles. Water frozen in the freezer to help save our food longer in case we loose power.
  3. Survive and recover from Hurricane Sandy.
That's my goals for this week. Join us, we'd love some new participants.


all content on my blog is ©

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails