Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook - Nov. 10, 2009

FOR TODAY... Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2009

Outside my window... cloudy and foggy

I am thinking...nothing much! HA

I am thankful for... my new laptop so I can make sure the boys do school and sit at the dining room table and get blogging done, read e-mails and be more productive while they are doing their independent work.

From the learning rooms... in Bible class we are doing the Exodus, for history more explorers, more chemistry stuff for science, Haydn and Mozart for composers study, now studying Raphael as our artist, and working on TOS review items

From the kitchen... lots of pumpkin stuff
see Rachel's post with lots of recipes Here.

I am wearing... green pants; red, white, blue and green top, white with green and brown flower/leaves, bare feet or crocs.

I am creating... need to begin working on Christmas ornaments... but have been working on... nothing!

I am going... nowhere this week!

I am reading...same stuff as last week. Hope to begin reading The 4:8 Principle by Tommy Newberry (recommended by a friend)

I am hoping... my dh will have my laptop working soon... he can't get the wireless internet to work.

I am hearing... cars and the White Christmas movie

Around the house... cleaned up, for a guest visiting my daughters today.

One of my favorite things... 4:00pm ... when my hubby comes home!

A few plans for the rest of the week: school, work on Christmas ornaments, play, blog, and read.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...


Autumn Cookies, Yumm!

If you want to do your own Daybook or read a lot of others go to our hostesses blog:
http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/

Debbie

3 comments:

Anna Andalasia said...

As an individual seeking to fashion your life after Jesus Christ, you might be interested in participating in the event, "14 Days of Thankfulness." I am hosting this two-week event through my blog, Untraveled Path (http://untraveledpath.blogspot.com). You can read more about it on this page:

http://untraveledpath.blogspot.com/2009/11/14-days-of-thankfulness.html

I hope you will join me in celebrating Thanksgiving by counting the blessings God has given!

If you personally cannot participate, I would appreciate it if you would spread the word about the event! =)

Amber D. said...

Debbie- I would love to have you join us with our photo challenge this week, I always enjoyed seeing your pics.

There is a Target gift card up for grabs this time!

dtbrents said...

The cookies look so pretty and yummy. I love to study Exodus. It's time for all things Christmas soon. I love to make ornaments. I hate to decorate. One of my sisters always has a florist to decorate her home for Christmas. They do a better job than I do. My home is too small to have someone do it for me. My hubby will help. I hope your laptop is working soon. Mine died last year. I hope you have a blessed week. Doylene

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails