Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How to prepare for a Curriculum Fair

3Boys&aDog

If you are going to a Curriculum Fair for the first time, especially a BIG one, there are a few things you should know. This is a good review for those that have been to Curriculum Fairs before, too. Being prepared will make the difference between a bad experience and a great one. Going to a homeschool convention can impact your school year too, depending on what you buy there! Shop wisely!
Before I begin talking about the actual fair there are some preliminary choices I want to talk about...

Want to know what I said? then you will have to go over to 3 Boys and A Dog to see the rest because I did a guest post there. So come on over and read the rest, click this link - 3 Boys and A Dog

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That was a great post mom! Very informative and well-put together! I know you worked hard on it!

Love and Hugs!
~Rachel~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails